St Bartholomew’s House helps people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness achieve positive life outcomes.
Our Vision is to eliminate homelessness.
Our Mission is to assist homeless of today to rebuild their lives, and act to prevent the homelessness of tomorrow.
- Empowerment - We create a community where everyone believes they have the ability to make a difference.
- Innovation – We foster an environment where creativity thrives.
- Commitment – We have the courage and determination to make it happen.
- Collaboration – We work together to achieve shared goals.
- Social Justice – We believe everyone has a right to equitable treatment, dignity and compassion.