Introducing the wonderful organizations and individuals that have supported and partnered with St Barts to bring hope and support to the homeless in Perth. Please accept our heart-felt thank you!
St Bartholomew’s House welcomes your support
In partnership with St Bartholomew’s House, you can support those experiencing homeless and our residents through:
- Financial Sponsorship
- Fundraising and Events
- Employee Volunteering
- Workplace Giving
- Pro-bono and/or in kind support
For more information on how to support St Bart’s, please contact our Community Relations Manager on (08) 9323 5111 or email email@example.com.
Your organisation benefits from supporting St Bartholomew’s House in many ways:
- Build employee engagement and help employee retention
- Build a long term relationship to support our community
- Work together towards your community social responsibility goals
- Engage stakeholders, the community and customers to make a lasting difference
Ultimately, your support will help St Barts to rebuild the lives of disadvantaged people in Western Australia.