Long term affordable accommodation/housing options can deliver independence and quality of life.
To maintain and provide long term affordable accommodation/ housing options for people who have a disability or are financially and socially disadvantaged.
St Bartholomew’s Housing Service complies with the National Community Housing Standards and the service standards for non government providers of community mental health services.
- Adults who have a severe and persistent psychiatric disability
- Residents in the Lime Street Future Homes service
- Clients who are supported by the Noel Bodycoat Care Program and Assistance with Care and Support for the Aged Program
- Adults who are on a low income and have limited access to long term stable accommodation
Residents are provided with secure, supportive long term accommodation options that assist and encourage the individual in their own growth and development.
- Provide a supportive landlord service to tenants who have a severe and persistent psychiatric disability in the Bentley Health Catchment Area
- Provide long term accommodation/ housing options for residents referred from the Homeless Transitional Support Services and clients referred from the NBC & ACHA Program
- Ensure liaison and links with local mental health services and community support agencies is maintained
- Assist tenants maintain their tenancies by referring them to appropriate agencies and assist them with furniture and white goods if necessary
- Ensure all properties are secure and maintained to the specifications set out in the Department of Housing & Works lease agreement and managed in accordance with the National Community Housing Standards and meet the standards for non government providers of Community Mental Health Services.
Contact Details — Manager Housing Services
|Phone||08 9323 5100|
|Address||7 Lime Street, East Perth WA 6004|