- Job Type: Full time
- Remuneration: $32.54 per hour (Level 3)
- A range of Employee Benefits Offered
- Location: East Perth
Put your high-level administrative skills to use in supporting our Executive Team to deliver in a fast-paced environment. Be the first point of contact for communications and enquiries, support the effective scheduling of meetings and events. Provide a friendly and engaging interface between our visitors, consumers and services while supporting effective and efficient service in our reception.
General overview of responsibilities
- Administrative support to the Executive Team and Executive Support Manager
- Preparation of Committee Meeting Agendas & Papers and writing of minutes for meetings.
- Reception cover
About St Bart’s
St Bart’s is a not-for-profit organisation providing a diverse range of services for those experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. Services include supported accommodation, recovery focused accommodation for those with Mental Health issues, residential aged care, and aged care home services. For more information about St Bart’s, please visit our website. If you would like information on the benefits of working with us, please click here.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following selection criteria.
Only applicants who address the selection criteria in writing will be considered for the position:
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience relevant to the position
- High level communication skills and attention to detail
- Sensitivity to and understanding of issues affecting socially disadvantaged groups including those at risk of homelessness
- Have full and current work rights in Australia to be able to meet the job type (i.e. Australian Birth Certificate, Australian Citizenship)
- Have a current or be able to obtain satisfactory Police Clearance (obtained within the last 3 months)
- Have a valid WA “C” class Driver’s License
- Have a flu vaccination statement for the current year
- Have a COVID Immunisation Certificate
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Salary Sacrifice with Smart Salary
- HBF Private Health Corporate discounts and membership
- Additional 3 days paid leave per annum (Mental Health days / Annual Shutdown)
- Cultural and Ceremonial Leave
- Opportunity to purchase 4 additional weeks annual leave per annum
- Free annual Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program
If you have the skills, experience and passion that we are looking for, apply today!
How to apply
Applications must include a resume, cover letter and address the position selection criteria in writing.
We want to know why you want to work for St Bart’s and how your skills and experience align to the position requirements. Applications that don’t address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Appointment to this position is subject to the following:
- Current and satisfactory Police Clearance (obtained within the last 3 months)
- Verification of working rights in Australia (i.e. Working Visa, Australian Passport, Australian Citizenship)
- Copies of all relevant qualifications
- Any applicable pre-employment checks as required by the position, which may include Pre-employment Medicals, Fitness for Work and Immunisation Checks
- Any applicable skill assessments and/or testing as per position requirements
At St Barts, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity. We actively encourage applications from any background.
For further details regarding the position or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Frost, Executive Support Manager on (08) 9323 5102.
Applications close 5.00pm on 1st September 2021
St Bart’s reserves the right to commence the recruitment process and appoint to the position before the application closing date. Due to the volume of applications, St Bart’s will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates. We kindly ask not to be contacted by recruitment agencies as this stage.