Assistance with Care and Housing
Our Assistance with Care and Housing program assists people in the South East Metropolitan area to access appropriate long-term accommodation and support, and is specifically tailored to help those who are:
- 50+ yrs of age and on a low income,
- 45+ yrs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Currently living in insecure housing.
- Experiencing homelessness.
Your individual accommodation and care needs are our priority. With the help of a St Bart’s Case Worker you will receive advocacy and ongoing support to ensure your needs are met.
Who is eligible?
- Low income, elderly, experiencing or at risk of homelessness, or living in insecure rented accommodation.
- Living in transient accommodation (renting, boarding/lodging, staying with others).
- In need of assistance to find permanent accommodation.
- Not fully independent due to social or health circumstances, including substance use or a transient lifestyle.
- Individuals staying within the South East Perth Metropolitan area.