About the Role
St Bart’s is looking for an experienced and passionate Case Manager. As a Case Manager, you will engage with Adult Women to develop individual case plans based on the Wellness, Recovery and Trauma Informed Principles.
Job Reference: SBH-52
Job Type: permanent, full time (Monday – Friday, 7am – 3pm including ODOC shifts)
Remuneration: Level 4
A range of Employee Benefits Offered
Location: Kensington Street, Women’s Service
Your core responsibilities in this position will include:
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that the service provided is holistic in preparation for the consumer to live independently in the community.
- Utilising recovery and trauma informed practices to assist consumers in achieving their goals and outcomes.
- Managing consumer safety and risk and conduct associated incident and accident reporting.
- Facilitate the search for and transition to longer term accommodation.
- Coordinate community supports/services for consumers including liaising with external agencies such as health services, Non-Government Organisations and community groups.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to a team of Recovery Support Workers.
- Hold a minimum Certificate IV in Community Services, Mental Health or related discipline
- Have full and current work rights in Australia to be able to meet the job type
- Hold a valid WA “C” class Driver’s License
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills strongly focused on building rapport with consumers, their carers/families and effective networks, including individuals from a diverse background
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve and work autonomously as required
- Ability to adapt to change and support others during these times
Appointment to this position is subject to the following:
- Current and satisfactory Police Clearance (obtained within the last 3 months)
- Verification of working rights in Australia (i.e. Working Visa, Australian Passport, Australian Citizenship)
- Copies of all relevant qualifications
- Any applicable pre-employment checks as required by the position, which may include Pre-employment Medicals, Fitness for Work and Immunisation Checks
- Any applicable skill assessments and/or testing as per position requirements
If you have the skills, experience and passion that we are looking for, apply today!
How to apply
Applications must include a resume, cover letter and address the position selection criteria in writing.
At St Barts, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applications close 5.00pm on Friday, 18 June 2021.
St Bart’s reserves the right to commence the recruitment process and appoint to the position before the application closing date. Due to the volume of applications, St Bart’s will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates. We kindly ask not to be contacted by recruitment agencies as this stage.