About the role
Our Future Homes Services offers supported, short-term transitional accommodation for single men experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness.
As a Case Manager working in our Future Homes team you will engage with consumers to develop individual case plans which are person centred, strength’s based and address identified needs and goals which assist consumers explore suitable, long term accommodation options.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will work closely with consumers and stakeholders to coordinate services and capacity building activities which support independent living skills and will employ a housing led approach to facilitate the search and transition to longer term accommodation.
Taking into consideration the qualifications, skills and experience of the successful applicant the base salary offered for this position spans from $77,577 to $83,486 per annum plus superannuation.
To be successful in this role you will need a tertiary qualification in Community Services, Social Science, Social Work or similar discipline (minimum Certificate IV) together with relevant experience.
In addition, our ideal candidate has:
- Experience working with people experiencing mental health or other personal/social challenges and an understanding of Wellness, Recovery and Trauma Informed principles.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with consumers, their families, and other networks.
- Well-developed assessment and planning skills with the ability to adapt to change.
While your skills and experience are important to us, your values and attitudes are crucial to your success at St Bart’s. We are looking for a candidate who is compassionate and whose values align with St Bart’s – Empowerment, Innovation, Commitment, Collaboration and Social Justice. We are looking for someone who can help us create and maintain a workplace that fosters inclusion, diversity and a commitment to excellence.
Why join St Bart’s?
In addition to joining a professional and dedicated team with passion and a commitment to our values and making a difference within the community, the benefits of working with us are:
- Four weeks annual leave with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Up to three days additional flexible leave days per year
- Salary Packaging up to $15,900, which allows you to pay for personal expenses with pre-tax earnings so you pay less tax and your take home pay increases.
- Corporate discounts and memberships.
How to Apply
We want to know about you – why you want to work with us and how your skills, qualifications and experience align with the position requirements.
To apply, please submit your current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates your suitability for the position.
You are also welcome to deliver a hard copy application to 7 Lime Street, East Perth.
For further information about the role, please contact Sara Zanella on 08 9323 5170.
Applications close at 5pm Thusday 16 March 2023.
We reserve the right to close the application period early, so you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
St Bart’s is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTI and people with a disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.