We are seeking a purpose-driven Corporate Partnerships Manager to grow our fundraising capability, reaching out to new and existing networks to bolster our supporter base.
Working amongst a passionate team in our East Perth office, you can thrive in an atmosphere of empathy, advocacy, community, and support.
This role is quite autonomous, so you can make it your own and steer partnerships in a way that works for you! You have the opportunity to instill the importance of the services we offer by encouraging engagement and building rapport. Your primary objective will be to acquire and nurture relationships with larger-scale organisations, sponsors, and donors to secure funding and ensure revenue growth.
We can’t wait to see you thrive as part of our team! We offer:
- Negotiable salary commensurate with qualifications and experience;
- Access to salary sacrifice up to $15,900 + additional leave purchasing, corporate health discounts + an additional 3 days AL per year;
- Flexible hours i.e. if you’re an early bird, that works for us too!
- Internal training and leadership opportunities, and a;
- Great workplace culture and colleagues who are passionate and committed to making a difference.
What You’ll Need to Thrive
Experience & Skills:
- Significant experience developing and managing large corporate partnerships and experience in business development in the not-for-profit space, with success in achieving fundraising targets and KPIs;
- Drive to initiate philanthropic conversations, confidence in pitching and stewarding stakeholders, and the ability to articulate the value of partnership with St Bart’s, and;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write reports, proposals and pitches to a very high standard
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Satisfactory National Police Check less than 3 months old, or willingness to obtain
- Current WA “C” Class Drivers Licence
- Proof of influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations, as we work with vulnerable people.
We are looking for someone who is purpose and values-driven, who wants to work for an organisation that is striving to make a real, positive difference. You’ll need to be an organised person with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to be successful.
If this sounds like your next job – apply today!