St Bart’s is looking for part-time Enrolled Nurses to complete fixed night shifts and casual shifts at our James Watson Centre, which is an approved specialist residential aged care facility. Our facility offers 24/7 care and accommodation for older men who have experienced homelessness. Working in a multi-disciplinary team, you will contribute to the success of resident care needs.
Job Reference: SBH-138
Job Type: Up to 38 hours per week
Remuneration: Level 3
Location: East Perth, WA
Your core responsibilities in this position will include but are not limited to:
- Providing consumer-centred care as directed by the Registered Nurse
- Contributing to the formulation of care plans and ACFI assessments in collaboration with the Registered Nurse
- Administration of medication to residents as required
- Collaborating with members of the care team to achieve effective care outcomes and ensuring consumer needs are met
- Working with the team to ensure Accreditation Standards are maintained and take part in audit and quality projects which support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Current AHPRA Registration as an Enrolled Nurse
- Experience working in Aged Care
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards, quality management systems and the Aged Care Act 1997
- Sound leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport easily
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to identify and manage clinical risk in an aged care setting
- Have full and current work rights in Australia to be able to meet the job type (i.e. Australian Birth Certificate, Australian Citizenship, Working Visa)
- Have a current (or be able to obtain) satisfactory Police Clearance (obtained within the last 3 months)
- Ability to demonstrate and work with the St Bart’s values of Empowerment, Innovation, Commitment, Collaboration, and Social Justice
If you have the skills, experience and passion that we are looking for, apply today!
How to apply
Applications must include a resume, cover letter and address the selection criteria above.
At St Bart’s, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applications close 5.00pm on 1st September 2021
St Bart’s reserves the right to commence the recruitment process and appoint to the position before the application closing date. Due to the volume of applications, St Bart’s will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates. We kindly ask not to be contacted by recruitment agencies as this stage.