St Bart’s is looking for an Enrolled Nurse to complete predominantly night shifts at our James Watson Centre which is an approved specialist homeless residential aged care facility. Our facility offers 24/7 care and accommodation for older men who have experienced homelessness.
- Job Type: permanent, part time
- Remuneration: $61,295.52 per annum, pro rata (Level 3) with allowances
- Location: East Perth, next to Claisebrook train station
As the Enrolled Nurse, you will be providing and coordinating resident care within the facility. Where needed, you will be required to provide supervision to staff ensuring the effective and efficient functioning of the team under the direct and indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse. Successful candidates will be those willing to learn and seek opportunities for self-development. If you are up for a challenge we want to hear from you!
As the Enrolled Nurse, will be working in a multi-disciplinary team contributing to the success of resident care needs. With your knowledge in the health care industry, you will be required to provide support to staff as required. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing client-centered care as directed by the Registered Nurse
- Contribute to the formulation of care plans and ACFI assessments in collaboration with the Registered Nurse
- Administration of medication to residents as required
- Collaborate with members of the care team to achieve effective care outcomes and ensuring client needs are met
To be considered for this position you must meet the following selection criteria.
Only applicants that address the selection criteria in writing will be considered for the position:
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Enrolled Nurse
- Experience working in Aged Care desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport easily
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Have full and current work rights in Australia to be able to meet the job type (i.e. Australian Birth Certificate, Australian Citizenship,
- Have a current or be able to obtain satisfactory Police Clearance (obtained within the last 3 months)
- Have a valid WA “C” class Driver’s License
- Ability to demonstrate and work with the St Bart’s values of Empowerment, Innovation, Commitment, Collaboration, Social Justice
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Cultural and Ceremonial Leave
- Free annual Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program
If you have the skills, experience and passion that we are looking for, apply today!
How to apply
Applications must include a resume, cover letter and address the position selection criteria in writing.
We want to know why you want to work for St Bart’s and how your skills and experience align to the position requirements. Applications that don’t address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Appointment to this position is subject to the following:
- Current and satisfactory Police Clearance (obtained within the last 3 months)
- Verification of working rights in Australia (i.e. Working Visa, Australian Passport, Australian Citizenship)
- Copies of all relevant qualifications
- Any applicable pre-employment checks as required by the position, which may include Pre-employment Medicals, Fitness for Work and Immunisation Checks
- Any applicable skill assessments and/or testing as per position requirements
At St Barts, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity. We actively encourage applications from any background.
For further details regarding the position or for a confidential discussion, please contact Gizele Lim, HR Administrator on (08) 9323 5182.
St Bart’s reserves the right to commence the recruitment process and appoint to the position before the application closing date. Due to the volume of applications, St Bart’s will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates. We kindly ask not to be contacted by recruitment agencies as this stage.