Supported Accommodation for Families
St Bart’s provides community-based supported accommodation services for families requiring low levels of support.
Accommodation is available for up to 12 months, during which time a case worker is available to support parents to work through trauma-related issues, create community networks and connect to other services and support. The case manager will also support your family to seek appropriate independent long-term accommodation in the community.
There are seven, fully furnished and self-contained units with two bedrooms which are transitional supported accommodation. There are also two houses for larger families with four bedrooms.
Please note: This is NOT crisis accommodation and there may be a waiting list for vacancies.
Who is eligible?
- Parent(s) must be 18yrs or over (not gender specific).
- Have one child under the age of 16.
- Have custody of the child/children at least 50% of the time.
- Experiencing, or at risk of homelessness.
- Ability to manage accommodation with low level support.
- Ability to pay rent which is calculated on the family income
- Currently residing in Western Australia.
- A Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia.
- Be able to reside in a community-environment.
- Families who are willing to agree to the terms of our License to Occupy, Charter of Rights and Responsibilities and Accommodation rules and who wish to find long-term accommodation.
Please note we review all referrals case by case and assess if we are able to support the family’s needs in our service.
Consumers, who meet the requirements of the criteria are eligible to be referred for accommodation. Referrals can be completed through a support service or a support person. Self-referrals will also be considered.
You or the referring service are required to complete a Referral Form via the button below.
Submit this form by e-mail to: email@example.com
Any questions, please contact St Bart’s Intake Team on (08) 9323 5124.