We are a not-for-profit organisation with a primary focus on people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
We understand the sense of comfort that comes with staying in your own home for as long as possible. This is why we have tailored our Home Care services to help you maintain an independent and fulfilled life in the place you are most at ease.
We can support you with anything from nursing care, to personal care and showering, right through to social support with meal preparation, shopping and help around the house. This support gives you the freedom to continue with your interests and be an active participant in your community.
Our services support the elderly, prematurely-aged people, those with an early onset of health problems commonly associated with later life, people with special care needs who are socially isolated and people who struggle to deal with the challenges of living on their own.
We will work with you to develop a home care plan that is personalised to your specific needs. We will also make sure your plan is kept up to date and will be amended to meet your changing requirements over time.
Each home care package is different as it’s based on your care needs and budget, but the type of services you can access include:
Domestic Support Community / Social Health
– Cleaning – Transport – Nursing
– Laundry – Shopping Assistance – Physio
– Meal Preparation – Social Outings – Podiatry
– Showering and Personal Care – Pet Care – Occupational Therapy
– Gardening – Equipment & Supplies – Dietician
– Handyman – Respite – Medication Support
Who is eligible for our Home Care Service?
Anyone who has being assessed and approved as eligible for home care services by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) and then offered a home care package by a home care provider such as St Bart’s.
To be eligible you will need to be assessed and approved by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).
- From the services we offer, consider how we can help you.
- Ensure your ACAT assessment is up to date and you have your approval letter.
- Call the St Bart’s Home Care team to discuss your options.
- Book at at-home appointment with a St Bart’s Team Leader.