Men’s Service

Supported, short-term transitional accommodation for single men experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness.

Located in East Perth, this high rise block, provides temporary short-term accommodation for up to three months while you actively seek to secure a long-term housing solution. Throughout your tenancy, you will be supported by our case management process to help you explore suitable, long-term options.
Engaging with case management is a requirement of your tenancy.

Our male-only accommodation offers single rooms with access to private or shared bathrooms, common cooking areas and a laundry. You will have regular access to a case manager to consider and work on your individual recovery plan.

We base our services on recovery and trauma-informed practice to help you improve your confidence and independence and ability to sustain long-term accommodation. You will have regular access to a case manager to consider and work on your individual recovery plan and explore suitable, long-term accommodation options. Engagement in this process this is a requirement of your tenancy.

We also offer a range of support, to assist and help you improve your personal health & wellbeing with a view to reconnect with friends and family where possible.

Who is eligible?

  • Men over 18 years.
  • Experiencing, or at risk of homelessness.
  • Currently residing in Western Australia.
  • A Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia.
  • Currently receiving or entitled to an income such as Centrelink or a regular wage.
  • Personal needs that are able to be managed by the service.
  • Willing to cooperate, and proactively engage in, an individual recovery plan.
  • Willing to be respectful to staff, other consumers and St Bart’s property.
  • Be able to live independently and willing to live in a shared environment.
  • Men who are willing to agree to the terms of our Licence to Occupy, Charter of Rights and Responsibilities and Accommodation rules, and who wish to find long-term accommodation.

Please note, we review all referrals case by case and assess if we are able to support the person’s needs in our service.


Consumers who meet the requirements of the criteria are eligible to be referred for accommodation. Referrals can be completed through a support service or a support person. Self-referrals will also be considered.

You or the referring service are required to complete a Referral Form (click button below).

Submit this form by e-mail to:

Any questions, please contact St Bart’s Intake Team on (08) 9323 5124.