Supported, short-term transitional accommodation for single men experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness.
Located in East Perth, this high rise block, provides temporary short-term accommodation for up to three months while you actively seek to secure a long-term housing solution. Throughout your tenancy, you will be supported by our case management process to help you explore suitable, long-term options.
Engaging with case management is a requirement of your tenancy.
Our male-only accommodation offers single rooms with access to private or shared bathrooms, common cooking areas and a laundry. You will have regular access to a case manager to consider and work on your individual recovery plan.
We base our services on recovery and trauma-informed practice to help you improve your confidence and independence and ability to sustain long-term accommodation. You will have regular access to a case manager to consider and work on your individual recovery plan and explore suitable, long-term accommodation options. Engagement in this process this is a requirement of your tenancy.
We also offer a range of support, to assist and help you improve your personal health & wellbeing with a view to reconnect with friends and family where possible.
Who is eligible?
- Men over 18 years
- Currently residing in Western Australia.
- Experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness.
- Currently receiving, or entitled to, an income such as Centrelink or a regular wage.
- Men willing to cooperate and proactively engage in an individual recovery plan.
- Men willing to engage with the support program and work towards finding long-term accommodation.
- Men willing to be respectful to staff, other consumers and St Bart’s property.
Willing and able to live in a shared environment.
Applicants, who meet the requirements of the criteria, are eligible to be referred for accommodation. You can self-refer or be referred by general practitioners, hospitals and external agencies. You or the referring service are required to complete a Referral Form.
Submit this form by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org