Reconnecting Lives Program
It has three phases of support:
Proactive Support – Weekly individual case management
Light Touch Support – Fortnightly catch ups (phone or face-to-face)
Preventative Support – Monthly check in’s and crisis assistance
At any stage, the support is flexible and able to be increased or decreased to fit individual needs.
Case Managers work with consumers to achieve individual, specified goals, including:
- Tenancy skills – assistance in setting up and maintaining a tenancy, such as preparing for rental inspections.
- Community and Social Connection – exploring opportunities to build social and community connections.
- Employment assistance.
- Transport training.
- NDIS application assistance.
- Budgeting and Finance goals.
- Assistance in crisis situations.
Queries or to begin the referral process
St Bart’s case managers or workers, tenancy officers and key workers can support consumers to complete a referral form for the program.