We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team on a full-time fixed term basis.
- Job Type: Full-time. Maximum Term until 22 April 2022
- Remuneration: Level 5/6 under the St Bart’s Agreement
- Location: James Watson Centre
- Ref: SBH – 121
The Registered Nurse role is responsible for clinical care and supervision, direction, support and leadership of nursing and care/support staff. This is a hands-on role, in which the RN will lead and develop the team to ensure the delivery of high quality care to all residents. This role will work in line with and support others to work to St Bart’s policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Demonstrates commitment to uphold and promote St Bart’s core values.
- Exceptional professional conduct, leadership and ability to mentor care staff and enrolled nurses
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage clinical risk in an aged care setting
- Demonstrates strong negotiation, problem solving, relationship building and conflict resolution in the workplace
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation
- Demonstrates high level communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Clinical Governance Systems understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards, quality management systems, and Aged Care Act 1997
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Div. 1
- Any applicable pre-employment checks as required by the position, which may include Pre-employment Medicals
- Current and satisfactory Police Clearance (obtained within the last 3 months)
- Verification of working rights in Australia (i.e. Working Visa, Australian Passport, Australian Citizenship)
- Copies of all relevant qualifications
- Current Vaccination Records compliant with St Bart’s requirements
How to apply
To apply for this position please send an application letter of 2 pages maximum addressing the selection criteria and up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should outline why you would be suitable for the position and how you meet the requirements of the position. For further details regarding the position please refer to the attached position description or contact Karen McAulay, Aged Care Services Manager on 9323 5100 or Stephanie Green Facility Manager on (08) 9323 5117.
Submit your expression of interest by 4.00pm on Friday, 14 May 2021.