Supported, short-term transitional accommodation for single women experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness.
Located in East Perth, this service provides transitional accommodation for up to three months while you actively seek to secure a long-term housing solution. It is fully-funded by generous Western Australian philanthropists and St Bart’s.
Our female-only accommodation offers single rooms with access to private or shared bathrooms, common cooking areas and a laundry.
We base our services on recovery and trauma-informed practice to help you improve your confidence and independence and ability to sustain long-term accommodation. You will have regular access to a case manager to consider and work on your individual recovery plan and explore suitable, long-term accommodation options. Engagement in this process this is a requirement of your tenancy.
We also offer a range of support, to assist and help you improve your personal health & wellbeing with a view to reconnect with friends and family.
Who is eligible?
- Adult Women – priority to those over 50.
- Currently residing in Western Australia.
- Experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness.
- Currently receiving or entitled to an income such as Centrelink or a regular wage.
- Personal needs that are able to be managed by the service.
- Women willing to cooperate, and proactively engage in, an individual recovery plan.
- Women willing to be respectful to staff, other consumers and St Bart’s property.
- Willing and able to live in a shared environment.
- Women who are willing to agree to the terms of our Licence to Occupy, Charter of Rights and Responsibilities and Accommodation rules and who wish to find long-term accommodation.
Applicants, who meet the requirements of the criteria, are eligible to be referred for accommodation. You can self-refer or be referred by general practitioners, hospitals and external agencies. You or the referring service are required to complete a Referral Form.
Submit this form by e-mail to: email@example.com