Community Recovery Villages
We have four Community Recovery Villages across the Perth metropolitan area. Each village features individual and shared units and can accommodate up to 25 people at any given time who require a low level of support to live independently in the community.
This service offers a community-based, home-like environment with 24/7 onsite support available.
Support staff partner with residents to help them determine their goals and map their recovery journey. This may include maintaining their mental wellbeing, building confidence and social networks, developing independent living skills, and securing longer-term accommodation.
Who is eligible?
- Must be linked with a community mental health team for case management and clinical support.
- Be aged over 18.
- Be living with a mental health challenge.
- Be homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Have low to medium support needs of between 2 – 4 hours per day.
- Be able to live independently and willing to live in a shared environment.
- Currently residing in Western Australia.
- A Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia.
- Currently receiving or entitled to an income such as Centrelink or a regular wage.
- Be prepared to sign an Individual Recovery Agreement and identify and work towards your goals including longer-term accommodation.
For more information please contact 9323 5100 / MHreferrals@stbarts.org.au
* Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting new referrals for this service