St Bart’s welcomes and appreciates all levels of corporate support with open arms.
There are a range of ways to help our consumers, and together we can establish a beneficial and long lasting corporate partnership suitable for both parties.
Corporate Partnerships Opportunities
- Financial Sponsorship
- Fundraising and Events
- Employee Volunteering
- Workplace Giving
- Skilled Pro-bono and/or in kind support
What you’ll get
- Your corporate support will directly assist our consumers to rebuild their lives.
- Your support stays local, helping the West Australian community as a whole.
- Encourage and benefit from employee engagement outside the office.
- We will openly acknowledge and recognise your support where possible.
- We will actively engage with you and your staff to work with our consumers on small projects and tasks that will improve their living conditions, skills and common areas.
- Work together towards your community social responsibility goals.
- Ultimately, your support will help St Bart’s to rebuild the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged people in Western Australia.
We are willing and able to tailor a corporate partnership to suit your business and ours. To start the conversation or for more information on how to become a corporate partner, please contact our Corporate Partnerships Manager Kay Cohen on 9323 5174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are sincerely grateful to the following organisations for their ongoing support:
Richardson Foundation John and Betty Johns Endowment