Bart’s Plus is our community-based supported accommodation service for families experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
Family supported accommodation
The trauma-informed and recovery focused service is located within the Perth metropolitan area and can support up to nine families at any given time in fully furnished two and four-bedroom properties.
Our support staff work closely with parents to create and build community networks, connect to other support services and work through trauma-related issues whilst assisting them to look for and secure stable long-term accommodation.
Bart’s Plus is designed to offer low-level supported transitional accommodation for up to 12 months for families in need.
Who is eligible?
- Parent(s) / Primary Carer must be 18 years or over
- Youngest child must be under 16
- Have custody of the child/children at least 50% of the time
- Experiencing, or at risk of homelessness
- Ability to manage accommodation with low level support
- Ability to pay rent which is calculated on the family income
- Currently residing in Western Australia
- A permanent resident or citizen of Australia
- Be able to reside in a community environment
- Families who are willing to agree to the terms of our License to Occupy, Charter of Rights and Responsibilities and Accommodation rules and who wish to find long-term accommodation.
Referrals will only be accepted when we have a vacancy, please contact the Intake Team to see if we are currently advertising
For more information please contact 9323 5124 / email@example.com
Intake Office Hours are 8.00am – 4.00pm, Monday – Thursday
* Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting new referrals for this service