About the role
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Assistant to join our team based in our East Perth office. You will assist the Executive Assistant to the CEO with the administration functions of the Executive team.
Taking into consideration the qualifications, skills and experience of the successful applicant the salary offered for this position spans from $63,646 to $69,436 per annum plus superannuation.
- A solution-oriented individual who enjoys working as part of a driven, positive and collaborative team
- A passion for helping others – derive motivation from seeing yourself make a difference every day!
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A strong willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Office software suite
- Certificate in Business Administration and / or relevant experience in an administrative role is highly desirable
While your skills and experience are important to us, your values and attitudes are also crucial to your success at St Bart’s. We are looking for a candidate who is compassionate and feels aligned with St Bart’s values of Empowerment, Innovation, Commitment, Collaboration and Social Justice who can help us with our goal of creating and maintaining a workplace that fosters inclusion, diversity and a commitment to excellence.
The successful candidate must also possess or be willing to attain a current National Police Clearance and a Current WA “C” Class Drivers Licence.
Why join St Bart’s?
In addition to joining a professional and dedicated team with passion and commitment to our values and making a difference within the community, the benefits of working with us are:
- Four weeks annual leave with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Up to three days additional flexible leave days per year
- Salary Packaging up to $15,900 which allows you to pay for your expenses with money from your salary before tax is taken out so you pay less tax and your take home pay increases.
- Corporate discounts and memberships
How to Apply
We want to know about you, why you want to work with us, and how your skills, qualifications and experience align with the position requirements. Please submit your current resume and cover letter which demonstrates your suitability for the position.
For further information about the role, please contact Pam Vassi on 9323 5102.
St Bart’s is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTI and people with a disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.