About the role
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Business Development Manager to help St Bart’s expand it’s Home Care Service. Working with our COO and Aged Care Services Manager you will develop a growth strategy that supports expansion. The role will involve attending networking events, cold calling potential stakeholders, following up on incoming leads and generating new potential leads. In addition, you will review the Home Care systems and process to ensure they support service growth and development.
This is a fixed term opportunity with the flexibility of working full or part-time, based in East Perth.
The salary for this role is negotiable with the possibility of including generous system based bonus based on performance.
To be successful in this role you will need a tertiary qualification in business, marketing, finance or similar discipline together with relevant demonstrated work experience in a business development role or other relevant type role.
In addition, our ideal candidate has
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain an extensive network of relationships including new and existing stakeholders.
- Ability to be self-motivated in achieving goals.
- Well-developed assessment and planning skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Knowledge of Home Care market.
- Intermediate skills and knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft Office.
- Strong administration, time management and planning skills.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethics.
While your skills and experience are important to us, your values and attitudes are crucial to your success at St Bart’s. We are looking for a candidate who is compassionate and whose values align with St Bart’s – Empowerment, Innovation, Commitment, Collaboration and Social Justice.
We are looking for someone who can help us create and maintain a workplace that fosters inclusion, diversity and a commitment to excellence.
Our successful candidate must also have (or be willing to obtain):
- A current satisfactory National Police Certificate
- A current WA “C” Class Drivers Licence
Why join St Bart’s?
In addition to joining a professional and dedicated team with passion and a commitment to our values and making a difference within the community, the benefits of working with us are:
- 23 days of annual leave plus leave loading of 17.5%
- The opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Salary Packaging up to $18,500
- A culture of learning with development opportunities.
- Corporate discounts and memberships.
- EAP program accessible for you and your close family
How to Apply
We want to know about you – why you want to work with us and how your skills, qualifications and experience align with the position requirements.
To apply, please submit your current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates your suitability for the position.
For further information about the role, please contact Lena Hopkinson on 9323 5171.
Applications close at 5pm Friday, 27 October 2023 however will be reviewed as received, so you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
St Bart’s is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTI and people with a disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.