About the role
This is a great opportunity for a generalist HR practitioner to join a small but proactive team as the HR Business Partner.
The role partners with our leaders to deliver efficient and effective human resources covering the full employee life cycle, coaches and supports to build overall capacity and assists in the delivery of strategic human resources plans and people initiatives.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday in East Perth.
Taking into consideration the qualifications, skills and experience of the successful applicant the base salary offered for this position spans from $96,962.32 to $101,250.24 plus superannuation.
To be successful in this role you will need a tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline.
Our ideal candidate:
- Can demonstrate considerable generalist experience
- Has expertise in employee and industrial relations, and a sound understanding of procedural fairness and natural justice
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and can build highly effective working relationships
- Is a team player with willingness to work in all areas within Human Resources (including payroll) to manage peaks in the teams workload, and cover for colleagues when required.
While your skills and experience are important to us, your values and attitudes are crucial to your success at St Bart’s. We are looking for a candidate who is compassionate and whose values align with St Bart’s – Empowerment, Innovation, Commitment, Collaboration and Social Justice. We are looking for someone who can help us create and maintain a workplace that fosters inclusion, diversity and a commitment to excellence.
Our successful candidate must also have (or be willing to obtain):
- A current satisfactory National Police Certificate
- A current WA “C” Class Drivers Licence
Why join St Bart’s?
In addition to joining a professional and dedicated team with passion and a commitment to our values and making a difference within the community, the benefits of working with us are:
- Four weeks annual leave with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Up to three days additional flexible leave days per year
- Salary Packaging up to $15,900, which allows you to pay for personal expenses with pre-tax earnings so you pay less tax and your take home pay increases.
- Corporate discounts and memberships.
How to Apply
We want to know about you – why you want to work with us and how your skills, qualifications and experience align with the position requirements.
To apply, please submit your current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates your suitability for the position.
You are also welcome to deliver a hard copy application to 7 Lime Street, East Perth.
For further information about the role, please contact Ben Searcy on (08) 9323 5111.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 2 June 2023 however applications will be reviewed as received. You are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
St Bart’s is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTI and people with a disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.